Think about how many times you clean the inside of your home. No matter how many times you wipe down the countertop or try to remove the kids’ fingerprints from the fridge, it doesn’t shine like it used to. The truth is every surface is susceptible to scratching, staining, grime, and scum. With ceramic coating, the appliances and furniture in your home are protected from everyday use and left with a glossy finish.
How does it work:
When applied to an exterior, the nanotechnology embedded in ceramic coating forms a durable, chemical-resistant barrier. By permanently bonding with a surface, the liquid polymer decreases tension and protects exteriors from deteriorating over time.
Benefits of coating your home:
- Streak-free stainless steel appliances
- Keeps outdoor furniture from corroding
- Repels water spots and prevents calcium build-up on glass windows/doors
- Protects fabrics and laminated leather from staining and discoloration
- Hydrophobic and hydrophilic properties make surfaces easier to clean
- Sanitizes surfaces to protect against unwanted bacteria
- Resists extreme temperatures
- Prevents UV rays and water from damaging wood
What surfaces/appliances can ceramic coating be used on?
- Stainless steel appliances (ovens, convection ovens, refrigerators)
- Countertops (granite, marble)
- Shower glass
- Shower tile
- Indoor and outdoor furniture (awnings, tents)
- Wood surfaces (cabinets, dining tables)
- Textiles and fabrics (pillows, rugs, ottomans)
With time, exteriors will fade, age, and slowly break down. Using a ceramic coating to protect the appliances and furniture in your home is a worthwhile investment. The base coat of ceramic is permanent, meaning you’re getting long-lasting protection on every surface.